“This is THE place to stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mehlville
Nashville, Tennessee
“This is THE place to stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

1st this is a real review. We have stayed at this Hampton on multiple occasions at various times of year. My husband's job requires him to be there for school and I always travel with him because I know we will stay here! The staff is un-comparable, friendly, helpful and always always welcoming. We had snowy conditions on our last trip and were greeted in the lobby with hot soup and bread in the evening. We recommend this hotel highly to everyone we know. Thank you for always making us feel like family. 5 stars doesn't seem high enough marks.
The Hartley family

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
I have to start out by saying, I love that you said this is a real review. It is always exciting for us when we truly surprise our guest.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking time out of your day to comment on trip advisor. It is truly a blessing.

Every night we do have our fresh baked cookies with milk, but on those nights where we know it might be to icy to drive we do our best to have another option for food. That way our guests don’t have to brave those icy conditions.

Thank you for recommending us to others and for becoming part of our family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to St. Louis.

Your Hampton Family,

Ashley Vrtis
Front Desk Supervisor

(314) 894-1900

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Enid, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Many people have given rave reviews to the staff at this hotel. Their kind words are just the beginning. Starting at checkin, Elizabeth and Jordan were SUPERB! This great feeling continued into the evening with Michael and Alice. I tried to buy some mouthwash from the Suite Shop, but they gave me two bottles from the hotel's supply for free. Then, there was the Cookie Lady (I didn't get her name). She was so nice and friendly. Kaela from housekeeping had cleaned my room that day. It was immaculate. The next morning, Natalie said hello to me when I left the Fitness Center. Tracy, the Breakfast hostess, started a conversation about the weather. This staff makes you feel like you're at home with friends. I'll be back every time I'm in the St. Louis area.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your kind words, but from everyone you mentioned, THANK YOU!

It’s rare that our employees get named specifically, and it just makes our team feel extra special when that happens.

So thank you for taking out the time to write such a wonderful review, and for remembering our names. Everyone can’t wait to see you again.

Your friends,

Ashley Vrtis
Front Desk Supervisor

(314) 894-1900
DeLand, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a newer property, but they have the Hampton Inn business traveler recipe down pat. Great friendly staff, large breakfast area to spread out and maybe answer a few emails before you start your day. My favorite part of this property is that they use the new touch-keys. You don't have to worry about finding the key slot or swiping too fast to get the door open. Just touch your key (or if your key is tucked inside your wallet, pull it out and touch the wallet) and the door opens right up!

Room Tip: I was placed at the front of the property facing the same direction as the front door and never hear...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

This hotel was very nice. We had no complaints. Like other reviews said, the staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only negative thing was that the tile flooring around the pool was very slippery! Even though my 4 year old daughter was walking on it, she still slipped and fell. She did not get hurt though. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel to others. Thanks to trip advisor, we found another great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This newer property (less than 2 years old I believe), is a great example of how hard Hilton is working to refresh the Hampton brand with its new properties. The lobby and dining areas are classy yet comfy, and the rooms are just fantastic. And while I consistently enjoy great service from all of the Hilton brands, I'm sure you'll see from the other glowing reviews of this property that the staff here is a notch or two above. Midwest friendly, plus Hampton courtesy, plus some other magic ingredient that allows them to shine. My sister recommended this property to me, and I encourage you to enjoy the hospitality here when you need a hotel that is conveniently located near I-270 & I-55 in the south St. Louis area.

Room Tip: I asked and received a top floor room which was "insulated" by requiring key access both i...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I seriously cannot say enough about this property. The employees are unreal. I had two guys help me scrape the ice from my car this morning. They actually were scraping the ice off every car in the lot. You will not even get that service at a 5-star property. The customer service is the best out of any property I visit and I travel around the country weekly. The rooms are quiet. The rooms are CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. The management and employees take a lot of pride in running this property and you can tell it is a team effort.

• Stayed December 2012
Long Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

The hotel is in impeccable shape. The rooms are nice and clean and updated as is the rest of the hotel. Incredibly friendly staff that were sincere in their comments and questions. I have stayed at hampton's all over the country and this is by far the best around. Kudos to the management team for all of their hard work and dedication - it is obvious you really care about your guests.

Room Tip: The fourth floor has a key only access in the elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!