This hotel was wonderful from the first step in the door. We were warmly greeted and made to feel right at home. Staff was all extremely polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Room was completely spotless, and we have seen enough news reports that we check under mattresses, blankets etc. Cookies and Milk every night from 8-9pm was wonderful. Cookies were always fresh and the milk was sitting on ice, so it was nice and cold. Everyday when you left to go out and do something they would ask where you were going and give you tips if you wanted/needed them. The always welcomed you back and asked how your day was. Breakfast area was always clean and well stocked. Never had to ask for anything. Food was delicious. This hotel was south of St. Louis and was about a 15 minute drive, but to me that was worth it. I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We normally stay at Hampton Inn's, but this was the best one we have ever stayed at!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.