“best thai food in bromsgrove” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
london
“best thai food in bromsgrove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I'd definitely recommend mekong thai to anyone who loves thai food. we have been visiting there for many years and the staff never let us down.

Quality of food and service is very consistent and overall mekong offers a very good value for money in comparison to many Thai restaurants we have been in the last few years.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Nice, France
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Being alone in town... having done an indian the previous night..I wanted to have something warm and heathly...

I had Grilled Vegetables and a Green chicken Curry and both were very nice... top up with a Beer... all of this for under £20. Very pleased with the food quality...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Best Thai Food in the Bromsgrove/Droitwich Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Family owned and run, friendly, caring service. Really decent Thai food -- better than most UK Thai restaurants. Good value for money.

Visited December 2012
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Perfect quiet Monday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I ate here with my partner and two neighbours.
As it was Monday it was empty. The Christmas party that was there as we arrived was just leaving. Perfect.
I've eaten here many times and never had a bad meal. Having Lived and worked in Thailand for over a year. I know what the food should taste like.
My neighbours have never eaten Thai before. They loved it. the slightly spicey but fresh and tasty feel to the food is exactly what they was looking for.
As the place was quite we had prompt eager service. I will say it is the same service on a busy night as well.
The staff are always helpful and friendly. What you always expect from the ever polite Thai people. As is 99% of the population. Any one that has visited Thailand would agree with.

I would recommend Mekong Thai to anyone- anytime.
I can be harsh on some restaurants ( Read some of my other reviews) But I am always fair.
Mekong Thai is a jasmine flower in Bromsgrove

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worcestershire
“Excellent in all facets of Thai cooking & service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This visit was just superb in every way, you are welcomed like old friends, which we are not. No waiting, the food is light & delicate & very authentic, the starting platter for two is a good indication of what is to come. Charming service by young thai ladies, nothing is too much bother. Even the wine tasted pretty good.
Quite expensive, but good value. Nearby parking can be a bit tricky.

• Visited November 2012