“Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We always enjoy a trip to Prezzo - any of them. We first found one in Bournemouth, not knowing it was one of a chain, and when we discovered it was we looked for one nearby also. They're all generally the same; good atmosphere, decent prices, and excellent food.
The Bromsgrove one is our 'local', so we visit it most often. I had my birthday there earlier in the year, so I've been with both a large party and with just a few friends or my boyfriend. It's always been good; the service is generally friendly and prompt. The food is delicious - this is what keeps bringing us back really. Fantastic. I could eat their crabcakes until I'm sick.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Redditch
“Friendly service, good good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Can't fault it. My wife and I sneak off here when the kids are at school on a 'date'. Lunch time on a week day is always quiet.

Food is consistently good, service is friendly. Parking nearby is ample. Always a treat.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Love Prezzo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have visited Prezzo in Bromsgrove a number of times now and I have never been disappointed. On my visit this time, I had the Mozzarella in Carrozza to start, which was delicious! For my main I had two classic pastas, spaghetti carbonara and spaghetti meatballs. Two classic pastas consist of two halves of any pasta dishes. Although they are halves, the portions are big and you get two lovely tastes. Great for sharing with a pizza or calzone. Love Prezzo, good fresh food, cooked in view! Their carbonara is one of the best I've ever had.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Avoid the waitress at the counter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Food the pizza laced taste otherwise okay. service from the young waitress was good she was friendly and helpful the other waitress who spent most of her time behind the service counter was abrupt and unfriendly, some customer service skills training my help her, however We will go again

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Food as expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Well it was a toss up between Prezzo or Pizza Express across the road. Both do Pizza and kind of pasta.
We chose Prezzo. basically because it was the same side of the road as we was on, & it was very windy and cold. An expert choice then.
There isn't much to choose between the two really. Both pizza are about the same, pasta is standard chain restaurant type. (reheated) obviously not cooked from scratch.
But the food was enjoyable, saved cooking & on the way home.
I had the Calzone, which was ok, A little heavy on the bacon bits for my personal taste. but that is just it- personal taste. my partners 4 seasons pizza was ok as well. The coke, well it was coke(sorry coke cola).
The service was fine. Our first waitress seemed to have issues with placing items on our table. Slammed drinks down, amusing at least. the rest of service was polite & efficient. I did like the way our server took the credit card. she asked us to place it in the machine, then us to remove it. at no time did she touch it or remove it from site ( FUMO Birmingham take note ! ! !).
So all in all a simple but enjoyable meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere