Just got back from the Hilton, stayed for 4 nights. Very nice reception area, staff are very friendly. Breakfast was excellent, I was worried that by being buffet it would not be hot, but all the food was very hot and a good choice except there were no prunes! The restaurant is a bit hot for me in the mornings. Room was nice, very clean. My main problem was with housekeeping. We were on the top floor end room. After coming back from Thorpe park at 5pm we got to our room and it had not been cleaned. We had to call housekeeping who told us they were busy but a house keeper was there within 10 minutes. on Thursday the room was not serviced until about 6pm. I think this lets the Hilton down, your room should be serviced for when you return to it in the afternoon and therefore more staff are required. The pool is very small and once you have say, 6 children in there, there is not much room. Also one morning at breakfast a family of 4 came in (mother & 3 children) dressed in their pj's. I found this disgusting and they should have been told to leave and returned dressed. I cannot believe the staff let them in!
However location good for all theme parks which i why we chose the Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Hotel set in 27 woodland acres; close to the M25, near race courses of Ascot, Sandown Park & Epsom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Cobham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cobham Hotel Cobham
- Hilton International Cobham
- Cobham Hilton International
- Hilton Cobham Surrey