“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I hadnt been to pizza express in Cobham for a long time. Had a great meal, the food was really good.
Happy friendly staff which is always nice.
Really enjoyed our night, will definatley eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“Not disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have been to pizza Express Cobham on several occasions and agin this time we were more than happy with our visit. We had travelled along the M26, then we were caught in traffic on the M25, bumper to bumper for over an hour. We just wanted something to eat in a pleasant atmosphere and in a place suitable for the different ages in the group. The staff as always were very pleasnt and we had a lovely meal. Thank-you!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
dorking
“better than average pizza express pizzas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

As an ex-pizza express manager I am always interested to visit different branches and I was very impressed not only with the service at the Cobham branch but also with the pizzas which appeared to be made with more care and attention than I have experienced in other branches. The evening was marred, however by the faulty extractor fan, necessitating all the smoke from the ovens hanging around the restaurant in a visible haze.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cobham, United Kingdom
“Its fine, just like any other Pizza Express”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

One thing which I'm sure most of you reading this are all aware of is the consistency of the food at Pizza Express. This establishment is no different from the others. My only complaint is that most times I go (in the evening as well), there is nearly almost some children's party occurring or some child screaming. As you can probably tell I'm not a fan of that too much. Anyway if your looking for a decent pizza, give it a whirl.

Visited March 2013
cardiff
“Not the best.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visit Pizza Express in Cardiff Bay regularly so was really disappointed in this venue. Staff were not that helpful, seating was ripped where we were sitting which was really off putting and food wasn't great either. If it hadn't been for my Tesco vouchers I would have one elsewhere

• Visited October 2012