I stayed at this hotel with a number of university colleagues as part of our 45th anniversary of starting an architectural course in 1967.
The evening meal was very good - all 33 of us commented on the quality of the food and the reasonable price.
As we were part of the main dining room - there were two weddings being held elsewhere in the hotel - it was not appropriate to have speeches in an area with other diners. However, the staff were very responsive and helped to set up the Stuart Room for our use in private.
My only negative comment would be in respect of the music that was played whilst we were eating - a duet of guitar and trumpet! Whilst the guitar was acoustic and easy on the ear, the trumpet was rather shrill! Nevertheless, after i had a word with the staff about this, the trumpeter did play rather more softly!
The bedroom was delightful and spacious.
All in all - a wonderful place to visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland