stayed here in a tripple room for a business conference with some collegues.
the hotel is beutifully refurbished and the rooms nicley presented although quite small for a triple room. the grounds are stunning.
on arrival one of the glasses in the room still had water in it so i would echo previous comments regarding cleanliness.
the bed was comfortable.
we used the pool and sauna which was really nice.
on the day of the conference i was quite dispointed in the lack of assistance from staff, it was a warm day and often the water or juice would run out and it would take 15 minutes to find a mamber of staff. when it came to the food again the hotel seemed poorly organised the buffet for example was not fully set up when we arrived late for lunch and as a result half of the deligates only got the food that arrived after half the deligates had eaten reducing choice for all of us and those last to the buffet got pies or nothing. again there was no water or juice available by the time half of the delegates had got a drink. we decided to go to the bar to get a drink as we we werre running out of time and very thirsty and it took 20 minutes to bring 6 cups of tea and a coke.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Hotel Dunblane
- Hilton International Dunblane
- Dunblane Hydro
- Hydro Dunblane
- Dunblane Hilton International
- Doubletree By Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro Scotland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton, Dunblane-Hydro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.