One thing about Premier Inn's, they are all the same meaning you get what you expect - a comfy room with a great bed and soft pillows. Peel Park is no exception, a really friendly welcome, quick and easy check in and a clean fresh room, perfect. The "pub" restaurant however was disappointing, sticky tables without table cloths and a leaking ceiling with buckets to catch the rain water. The fish, chip and mushy peas served up for an evening meal were probably the worst I have ever had, cold chips and peas with a steaming hot fish, an odd contrast. My wife also thought the Carvery was quite poor. With the rain water still dripping into the buckets the next morning the hearty breakfast saved the day - good choices and nice coffee. Premier Inns are always my preferred choice but I do feel the Restaurant needs to be assessed, it isn't up to the standard of the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is near to College Milton and Peel Park Industrial Estates. Within walking distance of Hairmyres train station. For shops and local amenities East Kilbride town centre is less than 1 mile away. Our Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, flatscreen televisions & en-suite facilities. We also have an onsite pub restaurant with indoor children's play area and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride - Peel Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride - Peel Park Scotland