Mid-price hotels in the UK tend to be pokey and manned by surly and/or officious staff, Premier Inns are an exception and offer good value. That said, for someone used to North American standards, they are quite basic.
One big plus is that the rooms are a good size. The staff in this particular location were very friendly and helpful. All in all a good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Hotel East Kilbride
- Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride - Peel Park Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is near to College Milton and Peel Park Industrial Estates. Within walking distance of Hairmyres train station. For shops and local amenities East Kilbride town centre is less than 1 mile away. Our Glasgow East Kilbride (Peel Park) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, flatscreen televisions & en-suite facilities. We also have an onsite pub restaurant with indoor children's play area and free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow East Kilbride - Peel Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.