“Very good Asian food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The restaurant is Vietnamese /Cantonese Cuisine
“Very good Asian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Nams is the best Chinese restaurant in East Kilbride by far. The food is superb, especially the satay. The only issue is the cost - quite expensive for what you get. I'd recommend pre theatre to get a good value meal.

Visited December 2013

Glasgow<Scotland
“Pre Theatre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was a return visit to Nams in East Kilbride I found this time since we had the pre theatre it was a lot better in fact the meal was wonderful as was the service and staff. There was plenty of food on the table all piping hot and delivered with a smile etc could not fault the food one bit it was not expensive and well worth the visit. Though I would only visit the restaraunt for the Pre Theatre. Will be going back again.

Visited February 2014
glasgow
“RIPPED OFF”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I went to nams with my two kids for a pre theatre at approx £10 each, was given wrong menu but ordered same as usual when forced to go with wife,the bill came and was charged £51 and told it was because kids had sauce which is not included and cokes which were poured from a two litre bottle and flat,
things must be bad at nams when charging these prices-you,ve lost another customer nams, NEVER AGAIN

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Go to Nams”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We went for a meal in Nams on Saturday 1st February 2014. It was fab and I'd highly recommend it.
The place was packed out which is always a good sign. The food was delicious and the staff could not have been nicer. Well done to Lynne who's the manager in there, with someone like you in charge, Nams will always be somewhere I'd recommend.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“great food. check your bill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I went with my partner for a pre theatre meal. The food was great as usual but once again I had
to dispute the bill as we were charged for things we did not have .My partner had asked for a tonic water and we were charged for a gin and tonic When we questioned this we were made to feel they were doing us a favour because they were now charging us for just a tonic. This is the second time we have had this experience. Don't think we will be back

• Visited January 2014