Went to the Crutherland with friends for a relaxing spa break. Firstly staff not at reception to great us they seemed to be having a cigarette break outside. Took 25 mins to take our lunch order which there was little choice - veg, salmon or beef noodles! Facilities/decor is very tired especially in regard to the price. Positives the whole party thought the treatments where very good but again not to the standard expected. When lunch arrived it was ok, nothing to right home about. Changing are was basic, robes could have being doing with a boil wash as stained from previous guests. Worst part was the shower area, the middle shower unit had the shower gel box lying on the tray as had obviously came away from the wall, some time ago and the was filthy. The staff were friendly but wouldn't be returning there are far better spa's in the Greater Glasgow area for the same price and with far superior quality and facilities. Unfortunately I won't be returning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Macdonald Crutherland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Crutherland House Hotel East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland Hotel
- Macdonald Crutherland East Kilbride
- Macdonald Crutherland House East Kilbride, Scotland