Very relaxing and unique atmosphere and suroundings, worth paying a bit extra for this experience compared to other resorts. Board walks and nearby beach fantastic for walks and jogging, pool was long enough for laps. A bit annoying having to pay extra for espresso based coffee in the morning, would have expected this to be included. The breakfast buffet did not have cheese, salmon or fresh tomatoes, but then again this is Australia and not Europe. Most staff had a quite arrogant attitude unfortunately but one of them were extremely nice, she really made our stay more pleasant.
We especially asked for a quiet room since we are quite sensitive to noise, but the hotel was fully booked and the staff said they could do nothing to move us even though we were checking in early. We were put in a corner room on the bottom floor, closest to the tennis court and restaurant, which meant a lot of people passing by outside in three out of four directions of the room. The rooms have an open design with lots of windows everywhere, even in the bathroom, but we had to keep all curtains closed in order to get privacy. Noise was not kept out so we were woken up early by other guests walking to the breakfast in the morning and constantly disturbed by the resort electric cars driving by. I'm sure the rooms on the second floor a bit further out on the board walk would have given us a way nicer and more calm experience, now it was quite stressful instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stylish design and architecture, the multi award winning Byron at Byron Resort and Spa is inspired by its pristine surroundings. Set within a stunning subtropical rainforest The Byron at Byron Resort provides an idyllic escape in a relaxed atmosphere whilst offering all the special touches you would expect. Relax on the wide open verandahs and admire the magnificent and unique rainforest canopy while enjoying warm and friendly service, great food and wine, all with a smile. The spacious resort comprises 92 one bedroom suites set within 45 acres so you truly have the space you need to unwind. Stroll the boardwalks to nearby Tallow Beach, enjoy daily yoga or simply retreat to the resort Spa for the ultimate indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Byron At Byron Resort And Spa
- The Byron At Byron Hotel Byron Bay
- The Byron At Hotel
- The Byron At Resort
- The Byron At Byron Resort & Spa Suffolk Park, Byron Bay, Australia