What a great place to stay if you are between flights or on a business trip. The hotel is right at Zurich airport with easy access to or from the airport all of which is underground, great when its cold or snowing! You also have access to the train service, this can get you into Zurich city centre for a fraction of the cost of a taxi, and at certain times could probably get you there quicker than a taxi...and its a fun trip!
The reception staff are wonderful. Very smartly dressed and have the classic Swiss efficiency and politeness. The rooms are very good, modern and exceptionally clean and well presented. Great TV with multi cultural channels and a wonderful modern bathroom / shower.
The restaurants are very good and the main one in the reception area has a great view of the Wine Tower....you have to see this to believe it...nuff said! - Food is excellent but expensive. Breakfast was very good with an excellent range of food types and styles.
Checkout was the same as checking in.....Polite, efficient and professional.
A superb, modern hotel, wonderful location but it can be expensive.....but you are in Switzerland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport is located just a few steps away from the arrival and departure areas of Zurich Airport. This enables the guest to be at the check-in area within minutes. Guests can also benefit from 69 parking spaces with direct access to the 8th floor. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport provides its guests 4018m2 of meeting and event space consisting of 52 Meeting and Board Rooms spread over three floors. The hotel offers Switzerland's most comprehensive range of services for multi-day conventions and conferences, as well as for smaller meetings lasting from a few hours up to a whole day. The hotel's largest room - ballroom - 'Zurich', located on the first floor with an area of 800m2, can be divided into four sections and can host up to 600 people. The spacious foyer has a spectacular view overlooking the Wine Tower.Modern hotel design in a class of its own, in the styles 'Chic', 'Fresh' and 'At Home' offered by the 330 hotel guest rooms which include the six one-bedroom 'Charme' suites and the spacious presidential suite.A spectacular highlight in the atrium lobby is the 16-meter high Wine Tower itself, which can be stocked with up to 4000 bottles of wine and champagne. All meeting delegates and hotel residents enjoy free high speed internet access in the whole hotel area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Rezidor and Hotels.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport Hotel Opfikon
- zürich Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport Canton Of Zurich, Switzerland