“Just wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood
Bury, United Kingdom
“Just wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

What a beautiful restaurant, perfect location, excellent food and very friendly staff. The girls and I had a fabulous time on Friday. Thank you!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Qawra, Malta
“1 year and 11 months anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

It was a great choice, I'm glad I went there, though I wished there was more variety on the menu. It had a great selection of wines and the food was good and tasty, though the portions were exagerately small in my opinion, especially considering the high price. All in all it's a very classy Restaurant and I do recommend it, mainly for older couples. Elegant and high class service and decor.

Visited November 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“excellent food and ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Perched on a cliff, you enjoy the ocean beneath you as u dine. Food was excellent and inexpensive. I reserved a table for 4 at 12pm, but my flight was late and arrived at the restaurant at 2pm, called them to delay the booking & they were v accommodating and told me to get in asap as the chefs go for their break. Lunch finished at 5pm but we enjoyed every minute of it and did not felt rushed. We truly enjoyed the service, food and ambience and would return without a doubt.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“a real treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

There are cheaper options in the area but if are looking to treat yourself this is the place. The food was fantastic and the service very good.

Visited February 2013
St Pauls Bay Malta
“Thank you meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Some Australian friends had be visiting and wanted to say thank you for our hospitality. I chose the restaurant as I had visited before. The location is excellent over looking the bay plus our table had a nice view of the sea and lights. The menu was a little disappointing with the majority of the starters and mains fish based. I do enjoy fish but expect a variety of other meats. The name is Barracuda but I have never felt it was never a totally fish restaurant.
The service was very good but presentation and quality of the food could have been better for this type of establishment.
Unfortunately the managers behaviour in front of our friends did a great disservice to the restaurant and Malta. We ordered 3 Lime soda and bitters amazingly he did not know what they were so we had to explain. Upon arrival it was obvious they contained no bitter but were assured the contained bitters.So we asked for some more. After waiting quite a while we asked a waitress what was happening to which she replied " They are looking for the bitters " Finally the manager came and apologies telling us they had no bitters !!!!! Why not tell the truth from the start.!!!!! Unfortunately this has not endear my wife and I to this establishment.