The location is excellent, and the pool is great. Rooms are clean, but there was a lot of noise from 7am on wards from other guests banging doors, room cleaners and outside traffic. The 2 women bar staff were very slow and rude however they did make excellent cocktails. I think it has the makings of a great hotel if staff in general had better customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cavalieri Hotel is a four star Malta Hotel set in a quiet and unique location directly overlooking the popular and picturesque St. Julians Bay, Malta. The Malta Hotel is also located on the doorstep of the Portomaso Yacht Marina and within easy walking distance to the popular resort’s attractions. These attractions include Malta’s most popular nightlife area, the Dragonara Casino and Spinola Bay – the heart of St. Julians. The seafront and beautiful promenade with its many bars, restaurants and shops as well as the main bus routes to Valletta and Sliema and to the Gozo ferry terminal are all close by.The Cavalieri Hotel faces south and is right on the water’s edge. It is modern, stylish with comfortable furnishings and attractive décor and consists of well appointed hotel rooms with full sea views of St. Julians Bay or the Portomaso Yacht Marina and the sea beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Cavalieri Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cavalieri Hotel Saint Julians
- Hotel Cavalieri Malta
- Cavalieri Hotel Malta
- Cavalieri Art Hotel Malta