“Professionally run” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
St Julians
“Professionally run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Siam Wellness Centre is in the heart of St Julian's. The place is very clean and therapists are fantastic. I highly recommend it

Visited April 2013

Orlando, Florida
“The Best in Malta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is the best massage and wellness center in Malta. My husband and I loved to get our massages here. Ji, Nat and JJ are exceptional massage therapists who are extremely good at what they do. We had our first massages at the spa at the hotel we were staying while in Malta after our long flights from the US. They didn't help us much. Then we found Siam Wellness and wow!!! No comparison!!!! Great service and great value.
I highly recommend this to the Tripadvisor. We will definitely be back to see the girls next time we're in Malta!!! LJ Ratan

Visited July 2012
Sliema, Malta
“Siam Wellness Centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a clean and tidy place of Thai massage and spa located in the middle of Saint Julien's near portomaso (the tallest building in Malta). I had a back pain due to a long-hour computer work. I took an hour Thai traditional massage with a well-professional person (Khun Nat). The cost is 40 Euros. My pain has now gone. I would strongly recommend this place to the tripadvisor.

Visited March 2013