“Excellent entertainment for family.” 5 of 5 stars

356 237 10 777
Website
Improve this listing
Mellieha, Malta
“Excellent entertainment for family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Eden Superbowl has been around for many years. I first went there as a teenager when they opened and now my children go there. One of those great places to entertain the kids in Malta, right opposite the cinemas especially in the weekend or a wet and windy day.

Visited December 2012

Valletta, Malta
“only because of a bar tender”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was there recently and I played bowling several times there and really enjoyed it until I went to buy some drinks and he asked for the ID I understand that as a bar tender he need to ask for it ,I showed it immediately and as soon as he saw (+16) he replied mghandekx 17 hi gib lil xi hadt ikbar
I also understand that, but If the bar tender Which he was a bald guy (sorry for addresing him this way but don't know the name).he could make some maths and see that I am 17.
I was with someone that knows one of the managers. I had to mention his name so they help me as soon as I mention his name/the managers name) my friend which he was older than 20 came for nothing :) .. appart from that another manager and the stuff which also was on break eating, commented in a very bad manner I did not expected it from them.
I am a regular customer there I go every Sunday there to the cinema across the road.
I have no problem to say who I am as I said earlier I am a regular client I still go there but I don't want thhe same unprofessional mistake to happen again. the younger manager should be there regularly as I see better potential than an old manager relaxing behind the counter .. HOPE I MADE MY POINT CLEAR .
thanks

Visited December 2012
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Family outing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good night out and reasonably priced is also part of a shopping centre with some nice stores in ,also a cinema over the road

Visited December 2011
Bangkok, Thailand
24 attraction reviews
“Good fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Bowling centre is a little dated and one or two of the seats have seen better days, but it's good fun and during the day very good value for money to play a game or two with the children.

Visited October 2012
Plymouth UK
6 attraction reviews
“Good fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Can get a lane by the hour or per game, whatever suits you.
Has a small bar area for snacks and of course a Cisk or 2.

Visited October 2012