I had read the poor reviews, but travelling with friends on a budget we decided to give it a try. For around 11 Euros a night per room, this place cannot be faulted. It is basically a tired old building and it is doing its best to maintain decent standards - the rooms are large, and they are very clean.
They provided adequate supply of towels and bedding. The beds were comfortable, and the rooms came complete with kitchen, so we were self sufficient.
In terms of location, if you want to go clubbing, then this place is perfect - just round the corner – 2 minutes stroll from the clubs. You cannot get more convenient. It is far enough away that you don't get disturbed by any noise from the clubs.
However, there is a construction site across the road, and looks likely to be going on for a year. They started work at 9am each morning, but the patio doors kept out the sound fairly well. Higher floors hardly heard a thing, so request a high floor if you can. There was no construction work on Sunday.
I had to change my booking whilst I was there, and the staff in the admin office were very helpful. Wireless internet access costs 11 euros for a week.
If you want to go clubbing, or want a clean, decent place to stay for a bargain price, I would thoroughly recommend the Burlington Apartments. I will use it again next time I go to Malta.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Apartments Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Burlington Apartments Hotel
- Burlington Apartments Saint Julians
- Burlington Malta
- Burlington Apartments Hotel Saint Julians
- Burlington Apartments Malta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Burlington Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.