This hotel was amazing! We stayed there for 2 nights/3 days and I didnt want to leave. The hotel looked amazing- the staff were very nice and efficient. They took our luggage up to the room....all the staff there greeted you including cleaners, maids, anyone that passed you. The room...oh my god...i loved it to much...and the one thing i appreciated the most was funnily enough our TV. Nice flat screen tv which was attached to the wall. Fitted carpets, and the bed was amazingly comfortable! I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning. The bathroom was to die for. Had everything you could ever want...a nice modern glass shower....an amazing looking bath...a large mirror + sink. It even came with a built in radio which transmitted the sounds coming from the TV. hah! Loved every second of it. The breakfast was really good too...i really appreciated the up to date more modern look of the hotel. Definetly a hotel i would come again to. Was even convenient enough to be round the corner from st julians/Pv with sound proof rooms. Wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta gives you the best of all worlds: a wonderful waterfront resort complete with private beach and water sports; a central cosmopolitan location close to shopping, entertainment and historic sites; and an array of services appreciated by leisure and business travellers alike. Valletta, Mdina and the Mosta Dome are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta