Although this hotel is not the newest or in the prettiest of locations we were very impressed by the food, drinks and service of all staff that we spoke to. They were willing to listen to any issues raised and did their utmost to resolve them quickly. They were always polite and professional. We arrived early but still given our room which overlooked the pretty garden. We had complimentary access to the executive lounge for part of the stay which was very nice, but free wifi was available everywhere. Great! The spa is superb and very relaxing.When they heard that it was my husband's birthday they went out of heir way to treat us to cake and sparkling wine plus the offer of a complimentary return taxi to the airport which we did not take as we had already pre-booked and paid. Malta was lovely and I am sure that we will return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta gives you the best of all worlds: a wonderful waterfront resort complete with private beach and water sports; a central cosmopolitan location close to shopping, entertainment and historic sites; and an array of services appreciated by leisure and business travellers alike. Valletta, Mdina and the Mosta Dome are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta