The hotel is very good. The rooms are good and big with shower and bath, and a balcony. Food wasn't consistent some meals were good some less. My balcony looked at a run down building, other rooms had a nice view.
The only problem with the hotel is the location. It is situated in a neighborhood which has little to offer, besides the bar and gents club district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta gives you the best of all worlds: a wonderful waterfront resort complete with private beach and water sports; a central cosmopolitan location close to shopping, entertainment and historic sites; and an array of services appreciated by leisure and business travellers alike. Valletta, Mdina and the Mosta Dome are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta