Great hotel! We had à big room, very clean and Comfortable. Nice and helpfull staff. Beautifull swimmingpool on THE 10 th floor. Breakfast was excellent, too much to chose from! Overall à very good hotel and if we ever go back to Malta, we certainly go back to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta gives you the best of all worlds: a wonderful waterfront resort complete with private beach and water sports; a central cosmopolitan location close to shopping, entertainment and historic sites; and an array of services appreciated by leisure and business travellers alike. Valletta, Mdina and the Mosta Dome are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta