After looking at the reviews this hotel had received I was extremely worried about me and my partners first trip abroad other than Spain.
However the hotel transfer was brilliant they were there as soon as we got of the plane no problems at all.
When we got to Blue sea hotel we thought it was fine. It then took us an hour to check in and we were then sent to la Valletta and were quickly given our key.
We then went up to our room and it was lovely, clean/towels/bedding and totally acceptable for the £123 pound we paid for 7 nights.
We were meant to be self catering, but there wasn't any pots and pans to cook so that soon went out the window.
The only real problem I had was the noise from the very inconsiderate people that came in at all hours of the morning (this is not the hotels fault). We left of a Saturday night and experienced a group of 6 lads coming in shouting. Reception asked them to be quiet but as they were drunk not much luck.
This hotel is extremely good quality for money, but I would advise if you have children and don't like noise pick somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Hotel and La Vallette Resort is located in the heart of the very lively city of St Julian close to the beaches, restaurants and bars that make this a great destination for those who like to party especially during the months of July and August. It is also the perfect base from which to discover the best tourist attractions that Malta, reputed to be one of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean, has to offer. It is a great starting point for trips to Gozo and Comino, the other islands that make up the Maltese archipelago. Malta caters perfectly for all tastes from its rich historical heritage to the beauty of its landscapes to the quality of the local cuisine and nightlife. The Hotel Blue Sea St. George's and La Valette Resort is located in St Julian's Paceville district, a few kilometers from Valletta, capital of Malta. The beach is located just 300 meters away. The hotel has a privileged location as the public transport, shops, restaurants and night-clubs of the amazing St Julian are all close at hand. The Hotel and Resort offers hotel rooms and studio/apartments. All rooms have a private bathroom, balcony or terrace and ceiling fan. Some rooms have sea views. The studios and apartments have a kitchen. The hotel has a pool beside which you can relax and while away the hours, plus a restaurant for all of your culinary needs, a sun terrace and solarium with hammocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resorts Malta