Stayed in St George hotel 22nd-29th Dec, we choose it because it wad cheap and fact we only wanted somewhere to sleep and shower which we did fine. You can hear the clubs from here but that didnt bother us considering we were in them on christmas eve!! We were B&B which filled us up in morning till dinner was issue with toaster tho as one was awful other was hidden at far end of restaurant. Rooms were clean and comfty. Not good that they wanted 8€ to use pool so we never used it or seen anyone use it. Tbh I would recommend it if you are young and just want somewhere to kip if older please still go but dont expect a lot but it not like 'hotel from hell' it does its purpose. If eatting out recommend the two bars on just outside the hotel Black bull and The Higgins both excellent value for food and drinks at either nearly every night. Also go to facefood for a nice crepe!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Hotel and La Vallette Resort is located in the heart of the very lively city of St Julian close to the beaches, restaurants and bars that make this a great destination for those who like to party especially during the months of July and August. It is also the perfect base from which to discover the best tourist attractions that Malta, reputed to be one of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean, has to offer. It is a great starting point for trips to Gozo and Comino, the other islands that make up the Maltese archipelago. Malta caters perfectly for all tastes from its rich historical heritage to the beauty of its landscapes to the quality of the local cuisine and nightlife. The Hotel Blue Sea St. George's and La Valette Resort is located in St Julian's Paceville district, a few kilometers from Valletta, capital of Malta. The beach is located just 300 meters away. The hotel has a privileged location as the public transport, shops, restaurants and night-clubs of the amazing St Julian are all close at hand. The Hotel and Resort offers hotel rooms and studio/apartments. All rooms have a private bathroom, balcony or terrace and ceiling fan. Some rooms have sea views. The studios and apartments have a kitchen. The hotel has a pool beside which you can relax and while away the hours, plus a restaurant for all of your culinary needs, a sun terrace and solarium with hammocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resorts Malta