This hotel is only suitable if you are in your early 20's and looking for a wild holiday were you party all night and sleep all day. I went with my family of 8, from my dad to my 5 month old nephew. The pool is so murky you can't see the bottom, it seems the just add more chlorine instead of actually cleaning it, my daughter came home with a skin infection that she got from the water and spent a week on antibiotics. The staff do their best but they have a lot to contend with, the lifts don't work, there's no air con, the rooms are very basic, with a lot of furniture thrown from the balconies every night. Is very very noisy at 4-5 am when the clubs are over. This place is ok for young people looking to party, but that's all. The nearby beach is a joke, it's tiny, not sandy, and we actually found 'poo' floating in the water.
Malta is a beautiful island, stay in a different part to appreciate it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea St George's Hotel and La Vallette Resort is located in the heart of the very lively city of St Julian close to the beaches, restaurants and bars that make this a great destination for those who like to party especially during the months of July and August. It is also the perfect base from which to discover the best tourist attractions that Malta, reputed to be one of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean, has to offer. It is a great starting point for trips to Gozo and Comino, the other islands that make up the Maltese archipelago. Malta caters perfectly for all tastes from its rich historical heritage to the beauty of its landscapes to the quality of the local cuisine and nightlife. The Hotel Blue Sea St. George's and La Valette Resort is located in St Julian's Paceville district, a few kilometers from Valletta, capital of Malta. The beach is located just 300 meters away. The hotel has a privileged location as the public transport, shops, restaurants and night-clubs of the amazing St Julian are all close at hand. The Hotel and Resort offers hotel rooms and studio/apartments. All rooms have a private bathroom, balcony or terrace and ceiling fan. Some rooms have sea views. The studios and apartments have a kitchen. The hotel has a pool beside which you can relax and while away the hours, plus a restaurant for all of your culinary needs, a sun terrace and solarium with hammocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resort Malta