We checked in at 8pm after a nice flight. We had to wait a long time to be given our keys and our free bracelets that we had payed quite a lot for was £400 per person in May/June.
The room was very basic, most of the plugs in the rooms and the the light bulbs were not working, but we thought we would ask them to get them fixed and we were told that someone will come in tomorrow and get them fixed.
The balconeys had very dirty chairs and cigarettes on the floor. We went down stairs to the bar, it was horrible.
You had to wait ages to get served. I asked for a bottle of water and they charged me 1.80 in euros even though It was for one of our Children who was 6.
We went up and went to eat the breakfast food which was really nice, went to the pool after breakfast and never saw anything like the furniture at the pool.
The sun beds and the chairs and were the filthy, we never thought we would have to allow kids sit on this stuff.
They were filthy and have not been washed for months. Photos enclosed
We had to find stuff at a tiny beach a good bit away, it was expensive but the children loved it.
We came back to the room after waiting ages to get our room keys and of course none of the things needed fixed were fixed.
We went down to get some dinner and very unlike breakfast, there was three very cold main dishes, with two horrible cold dishes.
We checked out, the next morning, please try and not head to this apartment complex as it is filthy and will give you poor draft beer and everything out of strange dispence machines that usually dont work.
Its expensive and terrible (except breakfast) please do not go near for a holiday.
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel
- St Georges Park Complex
- St Georges Park Complex Hotel
- Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resorts Malta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. George's Park is situated in a prime location to take advantage of popular amenities for holiday makers in the lively town of St Julians, Malta. The Resorts are fun and family oriented, with a host of facilities to appeal to everyone. The complexe is suitable for both long winter stays and summer breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.