“Excellent Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quadro Restaurant at The Westin Dragonara Resort

Quadro Restaurant at The Westin Dragonara Resort
Westin Dragonara Resort | Dragonara Road, Saint Julian's, Island of Malta, Malta
+356 21381 000
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We enjoyed an excellent meal at the Quadro, Nice location, excellent service and menu,
would definetely return if i go back to St.Julian's.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Manchester, United Kingdom
“great view and quaility of food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

service,presentation,quaility is superbe, however you pay top price for the location and view, i had the pasta with seafood my wife the fish all of which was exerlent

Visited September 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Staying at the Westin, it is inevitable that you will dine at one of their restaurants at some point. We decided to dine at Quadro and although it was great, can't say it blew us away. The view simply takes your breathe away, as you are looking right onto the water and with the background lights (once the sun goes down and the construction on the opposite bank is hidden) sparkling, it is a perfect setting for dinner. The food is very fresh and well made but it is very varied in the quality. The entrees were great (Quadro Salad, Scallop Bloody Mary and Melting Brie Cheese) with fresh flavours that sparkled and left you wanting more. The mains and desserts were fairly average, we had the Fish & Shellfish Bouillabaisse (also a little messy) and Grilled fillets of local sea bream, as well as S.I.N.'s Pleasure. While good dishes, they did not match the expectations set by the entrees

• 4 of 5 stars Food
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Excellent dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

From the moment we arrived we felt comfortable. This place is quiet, with a nice view and well trained and friendly staff. The food is of very high quality, tasty and in my eyes very close to a 1 Michelin star level. Prices are certainly higher than in the average local restaurant but this difference is justified, not only by the food but also by the unique location with sea view and the atmosphere of peace and luxury you can enjoy during the dinner. A wonderful place!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Malta
“Choose wisely”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We decided to go to this restaurant on a whim to celebrate my husband s birthday. The atmosphere was beautiful and we were give a very warm welcome. It all started so well and I was counting my blessings until the main courses were served. My daughters had pizza from the children's menu and loved every bit of it. My husband and I both had The lobster and prawn bisque and it was delicious. My husband opted for one of their signature dishes - tagliatelle quadro - main portion - which was very good ( luckily for him being his birthday!). Before placing my order I asked the waiting staff whether I should go for a starter or main portion of the Artichoke barigoule filled pasta - I m not a big eater. I was informed that the starter portion is rather small, so I went for the main portion. You can imagine my surprise when I saw 3 (yes, three) one inch size tortellini shoved underneath a few strands of green leaf and a couple of scampi. I thought there had been a misunderstanding but no sir! And I was told that they had informed me that the main portion was small. Wow. I was stunned for the rest of the evening. No one said anything cos I didn't want to ruin the evening, but my face was anything but happy. We did get complimentary aperitifs after we got the bill, so I m not complaining. I wouldn't mind going again but I feel that this particular dish was a rip off.

• Visited August 2012