My stay here resulted from my wife being taken ill during our World Cruise.
The staff could not have been more helpful--particularly the staff on reception and one of the restaurant ladies who advised me on the buses to Mater Dei.
The staff at the bar were also very concerned and always lent a friendly ear.
She is doing well back here in UK
I am sure you all will remember me
Many thanks to everyone--would strongly recommend your hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel - International Standards, local flavours. An unmatched option for business and leisure travellers in the heart of Malta's popular district, St. Julian's. Situated very close to the sparkling sea, the hotel promises stunning views and a genuine Mediterranean atmosphere. It is also very close to a number of amenities including the casino, cinema, bowling alley, tennis courts, shops, restaurants and banks. The hotel has 263 elegant rooms - many with panoramic sea views. We offer three dining options within the hotel - Antonio's , our main restaurant, Rhapsody Cafe and Settimo Cielo - our rooftop a la carte eatery which is open during the summer. Thanks to the magical atmosphere of our roof deck and our excellent in house facilities, we are proud to be a top choice for business meetings, functions & Weddings in Malta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Saint Julians
- Saint Julians Golden Tulip
- Vivaldi Hotel Malta
- Golden Tulip Saint Julian's
- Saint Julian's Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel Malta