“Top class Dive School!” 5 of 5 stars

Westin Dragonara Resort, Saint Julian's, Island of Malta STJ 3143, Malta
00356 213 56441
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Our centre is based within the grounds of the Westin Dragonara Resort in St Julian's leading towards the casino - a fabulous location which is underground in the old workshops that were built in the times of the Knights of St John and have lots of character....Made the best use possible of these beautiful features with a modern twist and have an office, reception, small shop area, kit room, compressor room and classroom - outside we have plenty of room with fabulous wash/dry/storage facilities, good seating and shaded areas with drinks and snacks machines - 50 meters walk to the sea pool and house reef
“Top class Dive School!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had an amazing time, Excellent service from the team at Divewise, well organised trips and very professional and friendly staff! Special thanks to Sarah and Steve for helping me complete my AOW. Look forward to visiting again as soon as possible

Visited May 2013

London
3 attraction reviews
“Friendly, professional and well equipped”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had previously dived with Divewise doing my advanced open water, so this was a return visit. We were picked up at the hotel in the morning & dropped back after our dives. The two instructors/dive masters were very friendly, helpful, and yet laid back enough to keep the holiday spirit.

We did two dive in Valletta harbour; one refresher dive & one on a wreck. There wasn't too much life to see & the wreck inside the harbour wasn't all that interesting, but weather (windy!) and experience level (we were three in the group) limits the options of where to go a little so this is not Divewise's fault. I think we still managed to make the most out of it, and had an enjoyable time. Next time I'm back in Malta I'll go see them again.

Visited May 2013
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“Another great time at Dive Wise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is the second time I have here. The communication is brilliant, exchanging emails, getting things sorted, and answering all my questions. They were kind enough to pick me up from the airport, which was really handy, as dive kit can weigh a fair bit.
Their professional and friendly approach is what brings me back, and the great level of training I received. This is a centre which really go the extra mile to accommodate your needs and work with you to make things happen.
Already looking forward to when I can return :)

Visited February 2013
Is-Swieqi, Malta
“professional and friendly dive school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We chose Divewise to be our diving school by recommendation found in finnish diving site (www.snorkkeli.net).

It was great from start to finish (from end of September 2012 to late January 2013). When we called Viv about when could we start our first course, she invited us to come to the dive center the same day. We were supposed to do only open water course, but had such a good time that we ended up doing also advanced open water, deep, wreck, nitrox and dry suit -courses.

All instructors were friendly and professional (Thanks to all, especially Darrel and Steph), and made diving fun and safe.

Visited September 2012
Ten Boer, Groningen, Netherlands
“Nice trimix course and fun (tech)dives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

In october I travelled for the first time to Malta to follow a trimix course and do some fun (tech)dives.
I stayed in a hotel in st. julians, just a 5 minute walk to the divingcentre. Everything was well organised (airport pickup, course, extra dives).
The dives where totally different, from shore, boatdives, wreckdives at Malta and Gozo. It was not a problem that I came alone.

Visited October 2012