“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 227 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Mediterranean, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Doing business, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Parapett Restaurant in the heart of St.Julian's offers a great casual dining experience serving pizza, pasta, salads, grill, fish and gluten-free options. An award-winning and top-rated restaurant.
Tarxien, Malta
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went there yesterday, immediate seating in a nice atmosphere.

The food was excellent with very reasonable prices. About 6-7Eur for a very, very generous starter that serves two (focaccia) and about 10Eur each for Ravioli filled with spinach and ricotta and meat-filled tortellini with creamy sauce (highly recommended). In total (incl. dessert, rose wine and a large bottle of still) about 50-60Eur - very moderate prices.

I would like to emphasise on service. Kurt and Daniel (I hope I got them right, I'm horrible with names) were fantastic. Very attentive, courteous and charming. They deserve every praise, thanks guys.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Swieqi, Malta
“tasty food, attentive staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I must say that I totally enjoyed my meal (beef rice) last night. Prices are very reasonable. Me and my boyfriend spent 40 euros for the dinner (incl. a bottle of good wine). The young waiter and waitress were very nice and attentive and even though we were the last customers they did not make us feel uncomfortable. So big thanks to the staff as they really made a good atmosphere and we had a lovely dinner.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
hereford, UK
“Massive portions of good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is a very popular restaurant that provides the food quickly, but the waiters are friendly and you do not feel hurried. It is very reasonably priced and the food is good. It is not a posh restaurant, but it is good value for money.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SWINDON
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Have been to Malta a few times and am always drawn back to this restaurant at least once on each visit. Good menu/excellent service from young staff and always good food. Prices very very reasonable including wine. The decor inside is simple but very stylish, smart and exceptionally clean. There is a good outside eating area too even if the location of the restaurant is not the greatest.
Cannot fault it in any way and will always go back on each future visit as long as it remains up to this standard. Do visit.

• Visited October 2013
Newtownabbey
“Genuine customer satisfaction.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Recently returned from holiday in Malta. I enjoy all my holidays, but this holiday get's nine out of ten, for everything. Attractions, hotel, eating establishments, and attitude of local folk towards visitors. Before I speak about attractions, I wish to make comment, on owner/manager? of the Parapett restaurant, in St Georges street St Julians.

I am a coeliac, and consequently, have difficulty in finding places that cater for coeliacs. Parapet, is one such restaurant, that does cater. I had ordered a pizza glutin free, plus garlic bread. When pizza arrived, I was very disappointed. The crust was hard, and center was heavy and doughy. I couldn't taste the ingredients on top, because of base. So just scrapped top off. Waitress noticed and obviously told her superior. He came to our table asked , what the problem was?. I explained, and said probably not his fault as I thought they bought the bases in. He said no, he baked the bases himself, and had no problems previously, but obviously something had gone wrong, and he was very sorry. Out come was, he didn't charge me for anything I had that evening. Also my wife, had a beautiful meal, which he reduced price of also. Few days previous, we had both enjoyed a fantastic meal in this restaurant. I had fish, which I seldom if ever order, and I never ate as nice a fish. So I just thought anyone on holiday in St Julian Malta, look no further than the "Parapet" for good value and good food. It's nice to know that the staff wish to please, To the owner/manager, thank you .

• Visited October 2013