“The best in Malta” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in Malta, Gozo and Comino. Cresta Dive Centre is a PADI 5 star dive centre located in St Julian's.
Fife
5 attraction reviews
“The best in Malta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I learned to dive with Cresta back in 2010 and have returned many times since. The reasons being the attention to detail and the professionalism of all the staff. You will be well looked after no matter if you are a veteran diver or someone just droping in for a discover scuba lesson you will love it.

Dont look anywhere else..

Visited October 2012

Colchester, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“A Great Dive Centre On A Great Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I first dived with the Cresta Diving Centre in June 2011 having decided to return to Malta after many years absence, during which time I’d started diving.

I chose Cresta really only because it was very close to the hotel we’d booked in St Julians, but I also liked the look of the centre from the website and I was impressed by the quick and friendly response to my email enquiry.

The choice turned out to be a very good one; Cresta is a great dive centre, although small. It is very well staffed with friendly, enthusiastic and welcoming people. The centre is altogether very professional, with everyone being well qualified. Clients are never pressed into doing dives that they’re not comfortable with, which I have come across on a few occasions in other places; in fact the staff seem to instinctively know what dives are right for each customer.

A good indication of the reputation and quality of Cresta is that there appears to be a continuous stream of people training to be Divemasters etc.

I’ve dived with 12 dive centres around the world, and Cresta is the only one that I’ve returned to; in fact we decided to take our holiday this year, (also returning to a holiday resort for only the second time in over 40 years!), based very largely on the good diving I had with Cresta last year. This is the best recommendation I can give, I think. I look forward to returning some time.

Visited September 2012
Chester, United Kingdom
“Diving Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The staff are all really friendly and helpful and you are always made to feel welcome, whether you go your own or with a group. The diving is always done in small groups which keeps you closer to your instructor. I've been there 4 times now doing different speciality courses so that I have now qualified as a Master Scuba Diver.

Visited October 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
“Awesome Dives and Crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Had a great time brushing up and diving in the comfort of friendly and professional staff, a excellent dive centre worth of its Padi Stars and Bsca Awards :)

Visited September 2012
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Scuba diving holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Such a great, friendly place. Went back there for two years running and each time it got better and better! Brilliant dives, beautiful sites and amazing people, so many friends made. Great family diving holiday..... just great! Can't wait to get back out there.

Lots of love to all there - Polly