“Rude woman at the reception” 1 of 5 stars

Cardiff Motor Inn
15 Munibung Road, Cardiff, Lake Macquarie, New South Wales 2285, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cardiff
Sydney, Australia
“Rude woman at the reception”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Rude attitude and awful service.
I made my booking with email but when I arrived this rude woman didn't even made eye contact and rudely told me she has no accommodation available.
When I tried to leave she told me they have accommodation in another town if I was interested even though I told her we are here for business and we confirmed our booking with them by email.
When I was waiting for her to find my email another couple was making complaints that they booked 2 rooms but they only got one. She told them rudely that they got what they booked for.
I didn't wait any longer and left.
Never again...

Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Cardiff hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Cardiff Motor Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cardiff Motor Inn

Address: 15 Munibung Road, Cardiff, Lake Macquarie, New South Wales 2285, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Greater Newcastle > Lake Macquarie > Cardiff
Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cardiff
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cardiff Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Cardiff Motor Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.