“Great Juice I ever had” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Kultur Resto Indonesian Res

Kultur Resto Indonesian Res
Nagoya Citywalk Northwalk B No. 6-7, Nagoya, Riau Islands Province 29443, Indonesia
+(62)7787067497
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Nagoya
Cuisines: Chinese, Indonesian
Batam, Indonesia
“Great Juice I ever had”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is clean. My fave is Jus Embun Pagi, taste good for me as a veggies+fruit lover. The Bihun Goreng Special is awesome, I love it. If you are about to order Nasi+Ayam Goreng Ayam Bumbu ensure you have softened chicken. The air putih is not free :( (cost Rp. 3000). Overall, we got great service...:)

Visited May 2014
Tjandra0774, Owner at Kultur Resto Indonesian Res, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Dear Customer, we are really love to hear that you are enjoying our embun hijau and fried beehon and we really thank you for writing a review to us. we apologize that air putih is not free as we are not using a tap water instead we are using distilled water. but thank again we will take a note on this.
Please let us know when you visit us again and we would to recommend your our chef's signature dishes. Oxtail soup, Ayam Goreng Pete cabe hijau and Hot n sour fish.
Warm Regards