“Memorable!” 4 of 5 stars

Jl. Imam Bonjol, Nagoya, Riau Islands Province 29432, Indonesia   |
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Nagoya
“Memorable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I'll never regret my stay here! worth every single dollars I spent on it. beyond my expectation, I'll be back definitely!
all the staffs that attended to me or those I came across, truly nice & warm!
thank you for the wonderful service & memories!
see you all again soon!

• Stayed April 2014

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
jtang
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed at Harmoni Suite for 3 days last week. The staff were nice and friendly, always putting on a smile (except for 1-2 from the restaurant who looked quite unfriendly), Reached there before 1pm and not only was given early check in but also a free upgrade to the suite! Extremely happy with this and also given a very quiet room upon request coz my son is a very light sleeper. Stayed on the 5th floor. The lift on the right is spoiled but the staff did informed us and apologise about it. There was also a note in the room informing us about the lifts and apologising for it.

The room is large, size is about 2 rooms combined with separate living room area and additional toilet at the living room. However, all the rugs and towels are in the room toilet and they only have 1 rug for the floor so it is extremely difficult for us when we shower at different toilets. The toilet at the living room area also does not come with shower curtains. Quite disappointed about this. The bedroom slippers is of good quality. Other hotel slippers are worn out after wearing for one night but the ones provided here are definitely much better. The bed and pillows are extremely comfortable too.

It is a short walk to Nagoya Hill mall, less than 10 min from the back door but the roads are extremely hard to cross! If you don't want to cross the road, can consider hiring a cab and negotiate for the fare. I took a cab for 20k from opposite the hotel to the mall. The hotel is also near the Windsor Food Centre which sells a lot of seafood. However, staff gave us wrong info that they are opened for lunch and we had to come back after seeing that they are closed. Go out from the guard house and cross the road and walk straight in.

Restaurant: Called for room service 2 times. Food is nice with reasonable price. The breakfast buffet spread is not that good. But my son loves the porridge and I love the croissant. The croissant is different from what we see at other bakeries but I think it tastes so much better. Disappointed with the egg sections. On both mornings, there were no more ham even though I went down at 8am and the staff had no intention to replenish the ham. The omelette was also cooked too long. Asked for a half boiled egg and waited for very very long. I went over and see but the staff didn't pass anything to me so I went back. After a few more min, I went over and ask the staff and she went down to take for me but didn't crack it for me. If I knew I have to crack it myself, I wouldn't have asked for that. The hashbrowns were fried for way too long and already turned hard. The youtiao has already lost its crispiness though they are still hard.

The free afternoon tea is not worth going coz it's only free coffee/tea and 2 types of snacks, one bread and one chicken ball and were not replenished after they were finished.

As a whole, we all enjoyed the trip and will be coming back to Harmoni Suite for the wonderful location and service.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level room and avoid level 1 and 2 as it can be quite loud.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

stayed there for a night over a recent weekend

first check in, great impression, staff are friendly and location is quite awesome, close to nagoya shopping mall amongst other mall

Hotel still quite new and nicely decorated as compared to many others i have stayed (Harmoni One is not bad too)

Check in counter on 3rd floor and stayed on the 17th

Upon entering the room, we had a shock of our life: saw a huge dead cockroach lying by the side of the bed, requested for a change of room immediate and the staff were nice enough to do so for us but not of course without giving us the 1st hand face reply of "SO" look

New room is not bad since is new

have to improve on breakfast selection though, not too many choices. and chef only knows how to make fried and omelette eggs

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I been to batam for so many time and staying in a few different 4 star hotel.I checked in on Chinese new year on the 1st of feb 2014. I stay at level 2 near to the restaurant is so convenience for me.
Harmoni Suite is my 1st time stay,among so many hotel this is the best hotel compare with BCC hotel in batam.
Services is good everyone are very polite and smile on their face. Location is close to Nogoya Hill is just across opposite the road. Room is not biggest then BCC but everything is ok . They have a small kitchen inside the cupboard you can find frying pan Rice cooker plate etc.....
The room is nice although is a bit old some of the item like the wall lamp drop off, the bed is ok the toilet got to careful if the tile is wet is very slippery even they provide you a floor mat is still slippery. Wifi afternoon use is not so good if use on after 12am is power.
Breakfast is normal nothing special .
The swimming pool water is very very cold at level 7 , there is also a washing machine and a dryer machines you can use for free of course you got to buy the detergent your own.
On March I will go batam again , I will return to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Cross the road to Nogoya hill have to be careful the car & motor cycle there is very fast .
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I dont know wht other people had said about this hotel but for me all I can say is this..
"ILL BE BACK"

check in : 2.1.2014
Check out:5.1.2014
Room:531

This hotel might look cold and old on the outside but once u enter the door...its holiday!!
Everyone is all smile. The smell of the lobby is pleasant...the aircon is great especially if u just came out of the taxi in batam.
I dont know why but batam taxi is sooo hot, stuffy and smells.
So imagine the relief I felt everytime I enter the hotel lobby.

There are dvd and books to borrow and bring up to ure room.
Room is comfy enough..just dont expect plush bed or piilows like u get in other 5 star hotels in kuala lumpur or singpore.
There are electric stove, plates, cups, bowl, rice cooker, toaster, frying pan, microwave and most importantly A WORKING FRIDGE.
I hate it when I m in a hotel room that has 'for show' fridge that doesnt cool anything.
But the fridge in this hotel works.

Wifi is great and fast.
Tv channels plenty.
Breakfast is delicious. A reasonable amount of choices.

This hotel use sg$ in their hotel bill but u can pay in rupiah also.

Security is good.
Need to use a card to access room.
There is a sitting area along the corridor on every level.
Good to sit out and chat wz friends if u have kids in the room.

Hotel is near to nagoya mall so dont bother with taking a cab.

The only thing I can say about this hotel is that, there is no kids pool and do be careful when in the gym.
My son got a cut while playing table tennis as they have some sharp edges that is not covered.
And in the room, the built in furniture has sharp edges, so those with babies that is learning to walk need to cover these edges with towel.

Other than that, ill definitely be back cause I am the type that loves to eat in, partly due tk I have a 1 year old and eating outside is never fun wz 1 year old.
Hence I will alwwys pack my food so that I can enjoy my food when my baby is asleep in the room.
This hotels have plates and cutlery.
So it works for me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Me and my girlfriend checked in on New Years day eve, we are welcomed with the super friendly staffs at Harmoni Suites.

As it was my girlfriend's birthday on the New Year, I requested for some decorations in the hotel room to give her a surprise. Upon entering the room, we saw some rose petals and balloons on the floor, the bed was also decorated with a heart shape formed by rose petals. They also greeted her happy birthday with a cake and a birthday card. She was surprised of course.

The room was relatively clean and the hotel location was very near Nagoya shopping centre, just 5 mins walk away.

I am definitely pleased with the arrangements made by the good people at Harmoni Suites Hotel. You have made our stay very pleasant. Thank you.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sydney
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Let's face it, Batam is not full of luxury hotels. So seeing that this was ranked #1 in tripadvisor I thought it's about the best I can get close to Nagoya.

Checked in a bit early and room not ready yet, so off to the mall which is a relatively easy walk apart from crossing the major road.
Specified that I wanted a non smoking room but after walking into the first room it reeked of smoke so asked to change.
The next room was a bit fresher smell, but dark and no natural light.

I soon found out the room basically adjoined/overlooked the restaurant and all the noise from the people (staff) talking there went straight into the room.
So when the staff setup the breakfast at 5.30am you can hear all the cutlery etc.

So the next day moved to another (non smoking) room that has an ashtray !

Had a reasonable selection at breakfast, but it was of average quality overall.

Staff were very accommodating and was impressed at their ability to recall the guest names

Room Tip: Avoid those rooms that overlook the restaurant, especially level 2 is almost like sleeping in the re...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Been to Harmoni Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!