Visited Batam over the Chinese New Year holidays with the family and stayed here in two separate rooms. Overrall it was OK:
- Near Nagoya Hills shopping mall (5 mins walk)
- Friendly, generally helpful staff who speak reasonable english
- Rooms look a bit dated
- Swimming pool's water was a little less than tip-top
- Gym equipment was fairly limited and one of the 2 treadmills was out of order
Overrall, a good enough stay if you're visiting Batam; there aren't many international hotels here anyway, and for a local setup, they're pretty ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Give yourself a break from the daily stress of work and spend some time exploring Indonesia. Immerse yourself in the unique nightlife of Batam with its popular nightclubs, karaoke lounges, and restaurants. Delve into the rich culture of this Indonesian island while staying in the comforts of a homey and cozy apartment. Seek sanctuary at Harmoni Suites Hotel. Situated in the city of Nagoya on the island of Batam, Harmoni Suites Hotel is the perfect second home for both business executives and vacation travelers visiting Indonesia. Catering especially to long-staying visitors, Harmoni offers accommodations that are casual and comfortable as well as easy on the pocket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Harmoni Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmoni Suites Hotel Batam, Indonesia