Its stated clearly in the voucher we bought and numerous website that the hotel provide a one way complimentary shuttle service to Nagoya hill shopping centre.
Understanding of one way trip is sending us there only. We tried asking the driver to fetch us back and was quoted 30,000IDR.
However, when we requested a second visit to the shopping centre on the same day, we were refused. Reasons as belowed,
1) the complimentary shuttle is only once a day.- we argue that it is not made known to us in any means but the male hotel staff insist that is the case and is stated in our e voucher. He refered to it and told us it is stated, 'one way', we told him that is not the meaning and he insist it is and promptly ended the debate.
2) hotel has only one shuttle service and is schedule to send guests to the ferry terminal- reason perfectly valid, but throughtout the 10mins we are arguing, we see no other guests around wanting to use it. In the end a female companion ask can we pay for it than the hotel staff tell us it cost 55,000IDR to fetch us to the shopping centre. Upon agreeing to that, we were fetch over. What happened to the guests wanting to go to the ferry terminal?
hotel room is reasonable with it pricing but there are bits of cucumber near our safe box! Made known to house keeping at 1600hr who told us he will get it clean up 'later', but nothing was done as of now at 0300hr local time. Other than this housekeeping staff are generally good as they deliver our request within acceptable waiting time.
Wifi is usable in the room which i am using now for this review.
Cab from nagoya hill shopping centre to the hotel cost 35,000IDR, presume any timing of the day. We took two back at around midnight.
Sound proofing is poor, light sleepers be prepared to be waken up by motors travelling around the area at night. One just passed by as i typed. There's a futsal court just across the hotel, less than 20m away. They are still players playing now at 0308hrs and applause and whistle can be heard when the players did a messi or a ronaldo. I am sure one just scored a good goal from the applause i heard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Business is Always a Pleasure. With its perfect blend of business and leisure, Triniti Hotel Batam in Nagoya, Indonesia gives you the best of both worlds. The mid-priced hotel features a selection of excellent facilities and services suited for every need. Work smoothly and comfortably with the business centre and function/ meeting rooms. In between, you can spend relaxing moments at the spa, fitness centre, or restaurant.When you need to rest, the contemporary-style rooms provide all the essentials you seek. Inside, you’ll have conveniences such as a private toilet & shower, Internet access, mini-bar, and refrigerator. Pay-per-view movies are also available for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HRS, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Triniti Hotel Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Triniti Hotel Batam Indonesia