A perfectly good business hotel, very courteous staff with decent service and good facilities, but the overwhelming impression is of money, mostly money that you are providing. I feel the prime purpose of my visit is to shell out cash in this place. Don't think of using the pool unless you are beautiful - if you are not giving free advertising then go swim in the sea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Marriott so you can book your Marriott Riviera La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur