Just returned from Monaco. We have stayed with a Greek group in Marriott Riviera La Porte de Monaco. No words may describe the beauty of that property. Friendly, smiling, helpful staff at reception, at restaurant & bar. Congradulations as well for the housekeeping. The ladies took care of my room so well. Large variety at the breakfast buffet. Spacious rooms (I felt in love with that bed!). I had the room 909 what a nice view!
Many thanks Mr. Siegfried and team for making our holidays memorable!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Riviera La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur