We stayed here in the summer and we expected a much nicer hotel. The main issue was that the AC was not working and we were told this is normal in the summer at this property. It made the rooms feel very muggy and humid. The hotel staff was not very helpful in getting this resolved. I did contact Marriott after our stay and they were very helpful in compensating us for the trouble.
The hotel is in a good location to access other areas in the South of France. We took several day trips from here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Riviera La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur