The hotel itself is okay, nice view of the port.
I will say there is a reason why the isn't many photos of the fitness suite, it is very dated and you would struggle to get much from it, I think it is just there to say the hotel has a fitness suite, very disappointed with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, the Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco captures the spirit of Monaco. It's a magical place, where you can lose yourself in its fragrant breezes, profound beauty and international allure. As one of the premier hotels in Monaco, you'll be introduced to a superior level of service and amenities. Elegantly appointed accommodations beautifully blend extraordinary comfort with welcome features such as high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda and Marriott so you can book your Marriott Riviera La Porte de Monaco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco Hotel Cap d`Ail
- Cap d Ail Marriott
- Marriott Cap D'ail
- Marriott Riviera La Porte De Monaco France/French Riviera - Cote D'Azur