“Christmas Party” 5 of 5 stars

BEST WESTERN Roker Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Roker Terrace, Sunderland SR6 9NB, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 50% off stays!
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Sunderland
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Christmas Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We came to your winehouse meets adele tribute show nite on the 29th December, we were all very please with the standard of service we received from both waitress & bar staff, the food was delightfull and the rooms were great for wat we paid, we have a group of friend who often go out together and i would definetly recommend going to the tribute nites to everyone, it was outstanding value food & drinks, i would be obliged if you could inform me of upcoming events.
EMAIL - kdixon1811@hotmail.co.uk

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
KEITH D, Director at BEST WESTERN Roker Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for such a positive review. I am delighted that you enjoyed our tribute act that you and your friends attended.

I will certainly keep you informed of our upcoming events!

Tavistock Leisure Ltd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner after watching an event which was excellent. We had a 3 course meal which we couldn't fault as it was beautiful and all inclusive drinks. We stayed in a double room which was very clean and quiet. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed February 2013
KEITH D, Director at BEST WESTERN Roker Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review of our hotel of your party and stay booking. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable party night and found the food to be excellent, I am also pleased that you had a quiet nights sleep.

I thank you for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you on your return visit.

FALKIRK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for the first time last week. What makes this hotel stand out from the vast majority of the other hotels I have stayed in is the great customer service. Warm, friendly and willing to go that extra mile (especially when you leave your credit card at the front desk!) the staff were great. Much appreciated and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. Will definitely stay there next time I'm in Sunderland. The Thai restaurant is well worth a visit too!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for such a positive review. I am delighted that my team showed excellent customer service skills whilst you were staying with us last.

I will pass your kind words to all involved and we look forward to seeing you agian on your next visit to Sunderland.

sunderland Tyne-and-Wear
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

fantastic night. lovely comfy room. more breakfast than you could ever eat !!!
everything was top notch, staff, room and food. we were all very happy :)
we had our family Christmas party. 3 course meal. live band. disco. drinks.bed for the night. breakfast in the morning. all on a cut price deal.

Room Tip: ask for a sea view or you could get a view of a garage roof
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for such a kind review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and party night with us.

Once again a huge thanks for your custom and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

durham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

On the 28th January we stayed for two nights in the Roker hotel at the beach in Sunderland. The stay was part of a trip organised by Training Trips for talented youngsters from Australia to Europe, and we had them just picked up from Heatrow after a weeks stay in Spain.

The rooms were very good and the Deborah and her staff were great, very helpful and nice. The food was good and even when we want to chance something or asked for a favour it was all possible.

We from Training Trips will definately come back to this hotel when we have another team over.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank youfor taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted that Deborah and the team ensured you had an enjoyable stay.

I will pass all of your kind comments to all the staff involved. We certainly thank you for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you and your groups on your next visit to England.

York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

me and my family went to italian restaurant which is part of the best western roker hotel,we had a beautiful meal,but what made it extra special was the service we recieved of the turkish waiter isan.he was so polite and helped us to choose our main meal from the menu,which he suggested.it was also my husbands birthday in which isan made it extra special with the service he gave us,he made us very welcome from start to finish.we will be sure to return to this restaurant.thank you for a great night isan

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
KEITH D, Director at BEST WESTERN Roker Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you review and custom. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable experience and that Isan looked after you so well.

I will pass your kind comments to all concerned and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western Roker Hotel Sunday 3rd February and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of my visit.

I was unexpectably upgraded to an Executive Room which I can only describe as breath taking! The Jacuzzi Bath took my breath away and I throughly enjoyed taking advantage of it. The King sized bed gave me the best nights sleep I have experienced in a Hotel. An added pleasure was wonderful sea view.

I dined in Retro Italia with some of my family, the food was devine and the service second to none.

Finally I choose to relax and have breakfast in bed the next morning, this was delivered quickly by a fantastically helpful man. It was delicious and ended my stay in the best possible way.

Will most certaintly return as I had a truly wonderful experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for such a great review. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

I must agree the sea view is stunning and pleased you enjoyed the jacuzzi bath, I must confess I think its a stunning room also!!!

I will pass your kind words to the gentleman who was helpful in delivering your breakfast. I am sure he will be delighted that he managed to provide an above and beyond approach!

Many thanks again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future.

Tavistock Leisure Ltd

Been to BEST WESTERN Roker Hotel? Share your experiences!