“Great hamburgers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Mexican
Vantaa, Finland
“Great hamburgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Chico's burger is my favourite dish. US style food. Good restaurant in Tikkurila.

Helsinki, Finland
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2008

Now I know this is yet another chain restaurant, and I ended up going there with my lovely man as a last ditch attempt to find something he would actually eat (very fussy eater). As soon as I saw burgers on the menu I knew it was the place for him and when we walked in I resigned myself to eating yet another portion of fried onion rings and feeling disappointed. But I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. The menu had something for everybody, including my fussy boyfriend who had the Cajun Burger (massive and delicious) and I had the salmon with grilled sweet potato, cranberry sauce, lime and goats cheese. It was really tasty and for €15, really good value for money. The deserts were also excellent and if it weren't for fear of looking like a total hog I would have ordered a second helping of my grilled pineapple with chilli chocolate sauce and ice cream. Myself and my man both ate a starter, main and desert and had a soft drink each and the total bill was €54 which I think is very reasonable. The restaurant was comfortable and clean, the staff helpful and friendly without being pushy and the food was good. What more could anyone want?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Better alternative for McDonalds”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

Better alternative for McDonalds

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“wannabe mexican, typical...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2008

wannabe mexican, typical chainrestaurant- expensive drinks