“Comfortable, Cozy, and Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Sale - From €93
Ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Vantaa
North Vancouer, BC
“Comfortable, Cozy, and Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great experience at this hotel; purchased the early check-in (well worth it), enjoyed the Executive Lounge, amazing breakfast, and very helpful staff. Will return; not often you get this sort of service and friendliness. A GEM!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Satu K, Guest Service Agent at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear Paul P,

Thank you for taking the extra time to write this review because I am extremely happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. It sounds you had a great time staying with us, excellent! Of course, I hope there will be many more visits for you in Finland so you can stay with us again next time. I wish you the best and welcome back next time! Sincerely; Satu/Guest service agent

790 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Korean first
Helsinki, Finland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

A fantastic location and beautiful hotel, shame this is where the positives stop! Unwelcoming staff and very overpriced for the service received!! Struggling with two very heavy bags staff just watched me carry them in, terrible staff at breakfast with food not restocked. It also cost extra for wifi. I wouldn't stay here again which is a shame as it has such potential, if I'm paying that much money for a hotel I would expect a much more helpful service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Satu K, Guest service agent at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear B A,

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our hotel appreciates higly all the feedback we can get and I am truly sad to hear that everything didn´t go as smoothly with your visit as it should´ve been. I apologise on behalf of our staff if they somehow made you feel unwelcomed or treated you unpleasently. I honestly hope that you would give us a second chance next time you visit Finland. In the future I will make sure that our staff works harder to insure our customers satisfaction.
Sincerely, Satu-guest service agent (front desk)
KENT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Landing late into Helsinki we were very glad with the 5min walk from the terminal to the hotel.
Bit worried on arrival that the hotel was fully booked , and our twin room allocation was unavailable but we were given a King and the offer of an extra fold down bed - plus a reasonable compensation offer.
Breakfast was very good and the staff at checkout were very helpful with directions into the City

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Satu K, Guest Service Agent at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear FlyBuy99,

Thank you for your excellent review and I appreciate truly that you took the extra time to write about your stay. I hope to see you again in the future. Best wishes; Satu-guest service agent (front desk)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. First class in every way! You can walk to the airport from the hotel in just 5 minutes. Rooms are clean and spacious, food was great, staff were attentive. This hotel has it all!

Dear Judy L,

Thank you for taking the extra time to write this review. I am happy to hear you had a great time with us and I hope we can provide the same experience next time around. Best wishes; Satu-guest service agent (front desk)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Whilst I would prefer not to stay at Airport hotels they are sometimes very necessary and also very welcome. I arrived at 23.30 with 16 degrees below freezing temperatures so a warm comfortable hotel within a few minutes walk was very welcome.
The Hotel is typical of many airport hotels, a large open plan reception, lounge, bar and restaurant. This one, however, is very convenient just a 200metre walk from the terminal, great staff making you very welcome at reception and one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. The room was large, modern with lots of wardrobe and storage space. The Bathroom was very clean and well appointed, under floor heated tiles a large shower and the largest bath I have seen for a while made it a great space if you have time to enjoy it, sadly wasted for most people at airport hotels.
A good buffet breakfast with Traditional and continental breakfast. However, when in a rush at lunchtime my meal only arrived 10 minutes before I had to leave, even though we did say we were in a hurry. This spoiled an otherwise most enjoyable stay.
Room tip, try and get a first floor room, you can make use of the lobby wifi which is free rather than the $10 per night on other floors. Not sure the hotel know this but it is useful. It was a major plus for me as I refuse to pay for in room wifi as I object to hotels making money in this way.

Room Tip: First Floor make use of the Lobby free wifi. All rooms seemed quiet.
Dear AndrewB55,

Thank you for your great review towards our services. I highly appreciate that you took the extra time to write about your experience. I hope to see you again. Best wishes; Satu-guest service agent (front desk)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

2 adults and 2 children stayed here at the Hilton on a stop-over to Lapland. The location is perfectly located for the airport, the check in/out fast and welcoming and the hotel was immaculate. The family room was ideal and generously spacious and bathroom gorgeous. Room service was good and breakfast served early and had a good variety. Certainly recommend for couples or families.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Satu K, Guest service agent at Hilton Helsinki Airport, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear Cara T,

Thank you for your amazing review towards our services. I appreciate that you took the extra time to write about your experience. I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed staying with us. Thank you for recommending us, I highly value that. I hope to see you also next time you visit Finland and I wish all the best to you and your family. Sincerely, Satu- guest service agent (front desk)
Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

good hotel, but it is very expensive. I went for dinner to the Airport Restaurant. They are in wakling distance. That was ok then. Breakfast should be included to the price. Internet access was for free - that was ok. Room was nice and clean

Dear Tanja B,

Thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed the stay with us. I wish to see you next time
in Hilton Helsinki Airport. Best regards, Satu-guest service agent (front desk)

Been to Hilton Helsinki Airport? Share your experiences!