We stayed there for one short 7 hour stay between flights. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room is clean, modern and nicely designed. Pleasant products in the bathroom. The breakfast if not included is very expensive so we didn't bother. It is a short walk from the airport if you go the right way. We slept very well for a short time. It was expensive though and on the way out we slept for a few hours in the airport rather than getting a hotel, which isn't that bad really. If you want advice on that do get in touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Helsinki Airport is located at the airport. It takes only a few minutes to walk from the airport to the hotel through a covered walkway. This hotel offers state-of-the-art facilities and contemporary design with a Finnish twist. Enjoy your stay in the fresh, comfortable guest rooms with large soundproofed windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Helsinki Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Helsinki Airport Hotel Vantaa
- Hilton Helsinki Vantaa Airport
- Helsinki Hilton