Went to stay @ Flamingo with the family and were really pleased and satisfied with virtually every aspect of our stay. Arrival was smooth, checkin fast thou crowded and room very clean and practical when staying with two little boys (3 and 1). Breakfast hade everything we needed and a spacious dining area so we as a family could spread out in a remote corner and do what families with kids do, without disturbing the businesscrowd.
The location is priceless when travelling by car and parking is free. The hotel is situated within and entertainment complex and connected to a huge mall so you basically have everything you need under the same roof. Loads of restaurants supply every crawing and the Spa was very relaxing and not crowded at all (on a weeknight).
A couple of pointers.
- the reception is on floor One, worth remembering when parking, otherwise you have to take an elevator from the parking garage to the hotel to get to our room
- living higher up the building is totally worth it, to watch the ringroad and the traffic there and planes taking off was fun for the kids and kind of cool at night fot the adults
- the spa and the hotel are different companies, so you pay extra, also a swimmingdiaper is mandatory for infants (can be purchased for 2 euros)
- the service at the hotel was warmhearted and genuin, thought I'd ad that just to emphazise it, as its a bit rare theese days
- care a lot about the environment? Flamingo is one of a few Sokos Hotels in Finland that have received the Swan-tag for their work with enviromentaly issues, such as reducng laundry and waterconsumtipn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.