“Great day out hanging around” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beauregard Aventure

Beauregard Aventure
Parc du chateau de Beauregard | 568 Route de Ouistreham, 14200 Herouville-Saint-Clair, France
+33 6 07 63 01 31
Website
Improve this listing
Rye, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Great day out hanging around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

A great day out for all the family our group age was from 6yrs -52 yrs male and female levels and prices to suit all

Garland
“I can join the French army now!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

This activity is not for the faint-hearted, especially if you're leery of heights. It is, however, a VERY cool place if you have an adventurous spirit. My daughter and I (I'm 59 years old) completed several of the 'modules', including walking along a cable while holding on to a waist-high cable, walking along round, wooden logs held by cables so they swayed once I set foot on them, and flying through the air to a net.

Of course, we were hooked on by a linesman's apparatus that, if one slipped, would suspend the adventurer in midair - which might be a cool thing to do. Even though it was steadily drizzling throughout the tour which meant wooden steps as slippery as snot on a doorknob, I didn't fall once.

One should be in reasonably good shape - I race walk 3 miles a day in about 1/2 hour - but the owners have activities designed for kids that adults start on.

This was just TOO much fun...check it out...

Visited March 2011