“Relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #188 of 263 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is smack bang in the middle of discovery land and so it's best to go here just before or after traditional meal times for a quicker service. The place is large and mostly unused, so there are plenty of places to sit. The best thing about this restaurant is that it shows animated short films (mostly funny ones), throughout the day. This keeps the kids entertained and you chuckling as you eat your meal, and it helps to relax you after a manic few hours in the parks. The food was quite nice, especially the Angus burgers. We ordered 2 coffees, and were given black coffees, so mention milk (a lot). :o) We will go back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Heerlen, the Netherlands
“Fast food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had our lunch here one day. It is like a McDonald, burgers and fries, for twice the money. When we were there it was very busy in the park and we had to wait 30 minutes to get a few cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets and fries. Food was almost cold. Not worth the money. I would not recommend this place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Skelleftea, Sweden
“Movie shown during lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We visited a lot of restaurants during our 6 days visit to Disneyland Paris. A huge room but still a quite and calm atmosphere. Nice hamburgers that both we adult and our three year old son enjoyed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wow not Disneylike...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I believe out of my time at Disneyland Paris, my lunch at this location was my biggest dissapointment. The place is big, 3 food bays, theatre with cartoons inside. When I visited only 2 of the bays were open. Lines were long, waited almost 30 minutes (really should have left but didnt) for my pre made so so chicken sandwich. Prices are high (it is Europe) but the quality is not there. Maybe they were having a bad day that Saturday when I visited but wow. There were no clean tables or anyone making an effort to help. Trash cans were full or overflowing. Really not what I am used to from Disney.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chesterfield
“Very large fast food place in Discoveryland, good for time out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

They have plenty of tills to order food but only 2 open while I was there which was not a problem, we only had drinks while we rested our legs waiting for the Parade and Dreams show.
It has several screens on showing Cartoon shorts which kept the kids entertained while we had a relax and also a stage which I assume they sometimes have shows on.
It also has several drink dispenser machines dotted around the building for busy times if people did just want to have a drink as we did and did not want to wait in a queue.
Plenty of seating available in here, massive place but I could imagine anywhere getting busy in Disneyland in peak times !

Visited January 2013