“Rides!!” 5 of 5 stars

Buy Tickets Online
$101*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Although this Disney theme park, originally named Euro-Disney, was met with protest following its opening in 1992, Disneyland Paris is now frequented by large crowds drawn by technologically advanced rides and attractions.
Taunton,Somerset
“Rides!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2007

This was my first experience of Disney and have never ridden a rollercoaster, let alone the well themed rides that they operate at Disneyland Paris............but being with a partner who is Disney mad I didn't have a choice but to go to Disneyland Paris with her and her daughter..........plus the rest of her family (totalling 10)..........not that I regret it in any way.

What a fantastic 4 days!!!

We did everything from the carousel, Pirates of the Caribbean all the way to Rockin' Roller Coaster and Space Mountain. Having never experienced Disney at all I was apprehensive about some of the rides but WOW.............what else can I say......the theming is fantastic and any nerves soon disappeared and the adrenalin kicked in.......especially on the 2 roller coasters. I have never ridden a roller coaster in my 34 years (nor had my partners brother) and she subjected us both to them. Rockin' Roller Coaster was my first coaster ever and the ride was really smooth (a great first coaster for anyone who is not sure of whether to do one). The launch is quite powerful but was a BUZZ!!

I can't say anything bad about Disneyland Paris and it's rides. Everything was great, it was clean, the service was great, the theming fantastic.

I also started Pin Trading while I was there and the cast members were really helpful and approachable in giving advice and trading pins.........I think I'm addicted to trading as it gives you the opportunity to meet other people from all walks of life and different countries.

If you're thinking of a family holiday I can recommend Disney to anyone...............whatever age..............whatever size of party. Our party ranged from 4 years to 64 years and we all had a great time.

I'm waffling now because I could talk about my first experience of Disneyland Paris forever!!

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
nottingham, keyworth
“wounderfull experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2007

hi just got back from disneyland paris went with mum who is in a wheelchair and my 4 yr old son. stayed at the sequioa lodge hotel as soon as we arrived we seen chip n dale an got there autographs and son got a photo with them. hotel room was lovely but the tv is in french only one english channel but we didnt really watch tv as we were out all day till half 10 at night. the village is great for shops which are open till 12 at night so leave that till after the parks. go on the balllon ride in the village the view from up above is fanntastic. we also had a character breakfast which was excellant seen a lot of characters and got photos. the parc was really good as we only had to que for twenty mins for the ridesthe parade was really good to for a good place go at the very beginning near its a small world ride or at the end were they go in. if you want charcters photos and autographs the best place to go is the studios as soon as you go though the gates there are characters every were and you dont have to que to see them either or go near the animaque ride and you will see a load there to. all the staff were very friendly and we had no problem with communicating with them and we dont even speak french if you say hello, please and thankyou you will be treated nicely. when eating would recommend the rainforest cafe, king ludwigs and cafe micky. may be a bit expensive but really nice food and you get a lot to. i took five hundread euros with me and still came back with a hundread euros. and thats with a 4 yr old that got every thing he wanted. overall it was a fantastic experience and would definatly go again in fact im already planning my next trip.

Herefordshire
“Whats everyones problem with Disneyland Paris?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2007

I have been to Disneyland Paris over 10 times in the last 12 years and i have never had a problem, it is a great place to stay and an amazing park.

The food inside the park may be dodgy and overpriced but thats what you must expect from a theme park.

Everyones complaining about the rides but there is over 50 rides and i would recomend 30 of them, especially thunder mountain, space mountain, pirates of the carribean and indiana jones.

All of the hotel restaurants are excellant and so are the Disney village restaurants, (apart from McDonalds of course) The new studios park is very good but a bit too small i accept

BATH
“Waste of Money !!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2007

We went to Disneyland Paris for the February half term and what a mistake that was. Half the rides were closed, the ones that were open had queues over three quarters of a hour (even though the sign at the end said wating time 10 - 15 minutes. We decided one morning to book our breakfast in the park so we could get in early and get some fast passes, it was like a free-for-all at the gates with everyone waving their breakfast passes. We finally got into the park at 10-40 and our breakfast was booked for 10.45 so no time to get fast passes, and half the park was cordoned off so you couldn't get further into the park to get passes anyway. There seems to be no organisation and the french people are quite rude and don't believe in queuing and push in front of you.Two french famililes got into a heated argument in the queue for the Dumbo ride which is for little kids. We seemed to spend our whole holiday queuing, for breakfast in the hotel, for the loo in the park, for rides and even for food in the park restaurants. We were totally disappointed with the stay as it is such a magical place spoiled by lack of organisation. We usually go to Portaventura in Salou, Spain which you cannot fault, more friendly, more organised and less queues. SORRY PARIS WE WON'T BE RETURNING.

Cork, Ireland
10 attraction reviews
“Not a bad thing to say !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2007

Just got back from spending 4nights/ 5 days in Sequoia Lodge Hotel. i was feeling a bit worried going there as soom of the reviews were not exactly shining but I can honestly say it was a great holiday.
We have a son 6 and daughter 8 and they simply loved it.
I will not go on about Disneyland as other reviewers have summed it up better than I could but all i will say is enjoy the experience for what it is ! If you go looking for flaws and problems you WILL find them. If you go there to enjoy it with your family you WILL do so , believe me.
One thing that i have nopt seen on here is advice on breakfast in the park. When you check in, ask to have breakfast in the park( not the village with the characters, as this costs extra). This gets you into the park at 9am , a full hour before everyone else, where you have a buffet breakfast in one of the lands. Brilliant. Get there early, run to the restaurant, grab a table, eat fast, get out on the rides before any que's! Excellent. We only did it for one morning as it was booked out, wish we could have done it every day !