“Very nice hotel for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Green Hotels Confort

Bookmark
You added Green Hotels Confort to your Saves list
Green Hotels Confort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   62 rue de la Perdrix | ZI Paris Nord II, BP 55350, 95941 Tremblay-En-France, France   |
Quebec City, Canada
“Very nice hotel for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

The hotel is close to the airport and offers a free shuttle. The room looks very nice and the prices are really cheap if you reserve on internet in advence. I would definately go there again in between two flights

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

Clim Hotel was a moderate hotel but was great for the price (50 Euros for one person). I called the hotel for a free airport pick up at CDG and was picked up 15 minutes later. It was somewhat difficult to communicate with the hotel staff as only one member could speak limited English. However, the room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. Free wifi was a definite bonus. My wake up call came 30 minutes late and my reservation for the airport shuttle pick up was 15 minutes late. Luckily, neither of those things affected my check in at the airport. I would recommend clearly writing down the times of both for the hotel desk to see. Overall, the hotel was perfect for an overnight layover and a good value for the price.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011 via mobile

Room was very clean, large, and comfortable. 5 minutes drive to CDG airport and 5 minute walk to train station. Private gated free parking, great restaurant, great staff. Unbelievable value!

• Stayed June 2011
Arlington, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

Because of Volcano Ash, we had to change our plans from departing from Germany...and trained to Paris to get back to U.S. Spent a hour looking for reasonable lodging, which was not possible until we found the Clim Hotel, 119 Euro/triple. Thankfully, the information people at train station at CDG called for the shuttle to pick us up...but hotel requested we meet at term 3 at a different drive. Our young man took us to the requested area and waited until the shuttle came...we would have never found it ourselves. Reception was distracted by his phone conversation, but we checked in...and arranged for morning shuttle back to airport. Thankfully we did get the van, as some guest were not accomodated and had to call a taxi. Our room was very small, but the we had 3 beds, with clean linen and a comfortable night. Bath was rather nice.

It was OK for one night. Would return if necessary.

Room Tip: Speak French??
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
La Coruna, Spain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

I stayed in this hotel the day Paris was under the snow. The free shuttle to the airport was immediately cancelled, although traffic was possible. I asked for a taxi, they told me they could not get one in spite of having called the "whole night" (taxis were circulating around the hotel though). I called the reception at 5:30 AM from my room and had to wait a long time until the recepcionist would wake up to pick up the phone. At the reception, a customer was complaining that they had forgotten to wake him up and that he would have missed his flight if this wasn't cancelled. I asked the recepcionist about how to walk to the RER (public transportation) he kept saying rudely: "2 fois à droite", refusing to explain further. In any other place such a receptionist would have been fired.
Something else: in the restaurant, they had a long menu, but only cold buffet and "plat du jour" were available. They told me that it was because of the bad weather, which had started about 4 hours ago. I could not understand how fresh lettuce could be delivered but not duck confit or other dishes that were supposed to be prepared days ago.
All in all, this is the typical hotel that makes people be reluctant about visiting France again. By the way, I am French speaking. Language was not an issue.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Phoenix
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

Needed a hotel for the night to catch a flight out in the AM. Had booked online for a really good rate. The receptionist was just horrid. Tried to play games with us over everything. The AC was not up to par and we called to ask how to change it and he said he would call someone. Two hours later we called again and he came to take a look. Said he would call someone. By then I had already figured it out. Asked him where we could get a quick bite to eat and he pretended that nothing was close. Found out that lots of places are within 5 minutes walking. Asked about the complimentary van service to the airport and he said we would have to come back at 8pm to sign up. Asked for 8am and he put down 2000h which is 8pm even though he knew we were only there the one night. We were not rude to him at anytime and he either does not like his job or Americans. Would never stay there again because there are so many other choices.

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

Stayed here as part of an escorted holiday to Paris. I was a bit nervous beforehand as I had read other reviews which hadn't been too favourable

My family had three rooms so I did see a selection of what was on offer and I have to say that the hotel was quite tatty, upstairs at least. Downstairs seems to have been recently revamped, but the accommodation was severely lacking (but then again, this is only a 2 star hotel).

On the accommodation front, the rooms ranged from quite small but acceptable, to really quite tiny/pokey. The flooring was all a bit grubby and the carpet hadn't been vacuumed very well which meant the inevitable bits of other peoples detritis got stuck to the feet after a shower.

Bathroom was okay; bath, although the jacuzzi type was incredibly tiny and was fine for my 8 year old but the rest of us just looked on in dismay. The shower was adequate but sprayed water all over the bathroom floor because the shower screen is far too small. There's no extractor in the bathroom either. There was however, a hairdryer and a few toiletries supplied although only half a toilet roll at any point in any of our bathrooms, so we did pray not to have any upset stomachs.

The bed was quite comfy considering we were sleeping on a foam mattress, bedding was spotless and nicely ironed, but towels were a real let down, only two very small and very old towels were provided which didn't seem very clean.

There was a nice big TV which only had a few French channels and shock horror! a kettle, a couple of mugs, one tea bag and one sachet of coffee. We had been told not to expect this so had brought our own anyway.

Breakfast was served in pleasant surroundings and was plentiful (buffet style), I can't really complain about it, but I am sure that many could find fault as it did rely heavily on people wanting to eat pasties and sweet things (there were a few bits of ham lurking though).

Overall, the staff were okay. There were few English speaking staff which did make things a bit tricky at times. At one point the entire coach party retuned late in the evening to find that none of us could use the card keys for the bedrooms, staff were unappologetic and a bit 'off' then.

Location-wise the hotel is not in the nicest of spots as it's in the middle of an industrial estate about 20 minutes drive from the centre, but that wasn't a problem for me as I left the hotel early each morning and returned very late at night.

One thing I must point out though is that due to the rooms being quite small they were also quite hot and stuffy, the windows are quite big; fire exit type, so when open they are wide open and there is no way of securing with at a safe opening. While this was okay with me, I accepted that I had to have the window wide open or die of heat exhaustion, others didn't have that option as their windows opened onto a flat roof which made security impossible, anyone could have stepped into the bedroom from the roof outside.

There is also a reasonable amount of noise from the nearby airport to contend with.

• Liked — Clean bedding
  • Disliked — tiny, stuffy, tatty bedrooms and security issues with the windows
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Green Hotels Confort? Share your experiences!